Our main research interests include the synthesis of well-defined copolymers and polymer self-assembly, with a focus on sustainability. Fiona is also a co-investigator on the Perpetual plastic for food-to-go project.
Key areas include:
- Perpetual plastic for food-to-go project – PPFTG
- Polymerisation of monomers from renewable resources
- Synthesis of block copolymer nanoparticles using polymerisation-induced self-assembly
- Investigation of responsive polymer colloids
- Preparation of polymeric biomaterials for applications including drug delivery and tissue engineering